The User Experience Designer at Geospark Analytics is responsible for collaboratively designing, implementing, and testing new software, and making sure it’s user-friendly.
Candidates should have a basic understanding of user experience design fundamentals such as rules of typography and data visualization techniques (Web & Mobile). Their duties include assisting in user research and usability testing to ensure all designs meet user and client requirements, optimizing services and products for a range of clients, and developing wire-frames / mockups / design compositions for the development and product teams.
As a UX Designer you will be tasked with:
- Developing and maintaining design wire-frames and specifications. ( Web & Mobile )
- Collaborating with visual designers and creative directors to incorporate brand identity into the end product.
- Communicating screen designs, interaction models, end-to-end experiences, and the target audience to other members of the team.
- Considering the human-computer interface element of a design.
- Comparing the user experience of existing applications and working to design better alternatives
- Keeping current with industry trends and competitor products, and communicating design prototypes and ideas to developers
- Working with UI Designers & Developers to implement attractive designs
- Developing task flows and wireframes based on user needs
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Apple Keynote
- Framer (nice to have)
- Atlassian Jira & Confluence (nice to have)
This is a very collaborative role with an excellent opportunity for growth. All experience levels are being considered for this position.